Personalized tours available on request.
Please contact our Tourism Department,
Optional Daily Trip To Petra
One Day Sightseeing
Any day you choose
After an early breakfast at the hotel, you will be picked up at the hotel at about 07:30. You will be assisted with border procedures with an early morning crossing at the Arava border. A two hour drive will bring you to Petra, through the scenic Jordanian desert, past the Wadi Rum area.
Arrive at Petra. Enter the Rose City of Petra via a narrow passage through the mountains up to the treasury which suddenly appears at the end of the gorge, leaving the visitors breath-taken by its size, color and beauty.
Continue into the heart of this ancient city carved into the mountains, passing hundreds of tombs and monuments and a spectacular Amphitheater which once held 3,000 spectators. After the guided tour and some free time to explore, enjoy a late lunch prior to driving south, where you will be met and assisted at the border. Estimated return to Eilat - 17:30- 18:30.
Rate per person: US$ 255
• In order to travel to Jordan, your passport MUST be valid till July 18, 2019.
• Visas can be obtained at the border. US$125 border fees payable in cash.
• Make sure to bring good walking shoes, sunscreen, hat and water.
• The weather in Petra is far cooler than Eilat
• Touring as per itinerary in an air-conditioned motor coach including an English-speaking guide
• Entrance fees as per itinerary
• Lunch in Petra
Rate does not include:
• Tips to guide and driver, food & beverage (excluding lunch in Petra), incidentals of a personal nature
• Border taxes - approximately US$125 per person (to be paid in cash at the border). This tax may change, subject to the authorities.
• Travel insurance
Please contact our Tourism Department for advance reservations, indicating the day of your choice.
If you prefer a private tour and/or touring with overnights in Petra, please ask us for an offer.
Cancellation of Tour:
Our refund policy is based upon receiving a written notification as follows:
Received more than 14 days prior to tour - full refund
Received between 14 and 7 business days prior to tour - US$50 handling fee
Received less than 7 business days prior to tour - 50% refund